Would you like to showcase your research? Are you proud of your histology, immunostaining, (F)ISH, EM data? Do you have some captivating images related to your recent publication that you didn’t include in the manuscript? Perhaps you’d even like to share images that capture the essence of your daily lab routine?
DGMB invites you to submit matrix-centric or lab-related images for potential display on the DGMB website banner!
Please ensure that your images meet the following criteria:
- High-resolution original JPG or PNG formats are preferred
- Minimum 300 dpi
- File size less than 20 MB
All submitted images should align with the following conditions:
- The submitter must be a current DGMB member.
- The submitter(s) must hold the copyright of the submitted image. DGMB disclaims any responsibility for legal claims related to the improper submission of works owned by other individuals or organizations.
- Images should be related to life science research.
- Images must not include any personal data of subject donors.
- Entries featuring advertisements for specific companies or commercial products are not eligible.
- All entrants grant DGMB and collaborating organizations the right to modify entries for future use and display, as well as non-exclusive web and print publication rights while retaining copyright.
All submitters will have their images featured on the DGMB website:
Before making a submission, kindly review all terms and conditions. If you have any inquiries regarding your submissions, do not hesitate to contact DGMB.